Saturday, May 17, 2008

swan song



Well, tonight is officially my last night in Roatan...at least for now, anyway. Tomorrow I head back home to Houston. It's a strange mixture of emotions: in some ways I am looking forward to being back and in some ways I am sad to leave the island. I'll try to post at least once to let y'all know how I am adjusting to being back in the States. Naseem is going to keep posting after I've left so be sure to keep checking back for more updates on island life. I feel that the children's home is moving in a positive direction and I would encourage y'all to keep the kids here in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much for accompanying me on this journey. It's really meant a lot to me that people have kept up so faithfully with our posts. I'll be seeing you all (or a lot of y'all, anyway) soon.

Peace,
Alison

1 comment:

Jason Raschen said...

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.